Invisalign dentist Brisbane
Invisalign® clear aligners are a fantastic alternative to straighten teeth without traditional metal type orthodontic braces.
What is Invisalign®
Invisalign® involves a series of clear plastic aligners, each custom designed and fabricated to work in a special sequence with one another. The Invisalign® system can correct crooked teeth without having such an impact on your quality of life the way traditional braces do. You can eat the foods that you like, smile with confidence, maintain your oral health, and enjoy peace of mind knowing that the solution to your misaligned teeth is unobtrusive to your lifestyle. This is the perfect solution for many adults who have always wanted to straighten their teeth.
Dr Chris Lauf has been accredited with Invisalign since 2008, and creates many beautiful smiles for Brisbane in this way. In his experience, normal braces are best for teens though Invisalign may be considered in some cases. We invite you to speak with us more about your teen’s orthodontic options. BOOK ONLINE for an appointment, or simply call (07) 3263 1310 to find out more.
One of the most beneficial features that Invisalign® offers is the flexibility to remove the straightening aligner at any time, rather than a fixed attachment with traditional braces. Clean your teeth with ease and maintain optimal oral health with removable Invisalign® aligners.
Virtually-invisible teeth straightening for adults!
- You can smile comfortably without treatment being visible
- You can remove the aligners for meals and special events
- Easily brush and floss, promoting healthy teeth and preventing gum disease
- No rubbing metal inside your mouth
- Fewer and shorter visits compared to adjustments of braces
- Virtual images to view how amazing your teeth will look after Invisalign®
Invisalign® treatment process
- During your routine check up, Dr Chris Lauf an Invisalign dentist in Brisbane, can determine if you are a good candidate for Invisalign®. The clear plates are good at correcting mild to moderate cases of misaligned teeth, though are not always suitable for everyone.
- Next dental impressions, X-rays, and a digital scan is taken of your teeth for a full clinical assessment in order to formulate the best treatment options that you desire.
- Based on the information; visual 3D imaging is created to show you exactly what the results are expected to look like! Dr Chris Lauf, Invisalign dentist in Aspley, just loves technology and sharing these exciting moments with you in visual more interactive ways.
- You will be given a set of custom-made aligners (3-4 at a time) for you to wear 24hrs a day, every day and transition to the next aligner every 2 weeks.
- You will have an appointment with Dr Chris Lauf, an Invisalign dentist in Brisbane approximately every 6-8 weeks to monitor the progress of your treatment and receive the next series of aligners.
- Once you have completed your final series of Invisalign® aligners, you may need to use retainers to help make sure the new position of your teeth is held in place.
- Then all you have to do is enjoy your newly transformed, beautiful smile with straight teeth.
Sound life something you need? BOOK ONLINE or phone us on (07) 3263 1310 to find out more.